Cookies store and retrieve information when you browse. In general, these technologies can be used for a wide range of purposes, such as, for example, recognising you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits, personalising the way in which content is displayed on the website.
Type of cookies
- User input cookies.
- User identification or authentication cookies. (session only).
- User security cookies.
- Media player cookies.
- Session cookies for load balancing.
- User interface customisation cookies.
- Plug-in cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content.
- All other cookies.
- Cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- First-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Cookies according to the time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data, while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can vary from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies according to purpose:
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that, treated by the owner of the site, or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use, which users make of the service or services of the web to improve the supply of products or services offered.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Social dream cookies necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.). Their function is to control interaction with social widgets on and off the website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on said behaviour.
It is also possible that when visiting a web page or opening an email where an advertisement or promotion on certain products or services is published, a cookie is installed in the browser which is used to subsequently show advertising related to the research that has been carried out, to develop a control of the advertisements in relation, for example, to the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
Below is an indication of which Cookies are not excluded, own or third party, to this website, according to their purpose:
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA, 94043
You can allow, block or delete installed cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser, but you should be aware that if you do so, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
Third Party Cookies:
You may allow, block or delete cookies installed, by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser, but, you should be aware that if you do so, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
Below we offer links in which you will find information on how to configure your preferences regarding cookies, to the main browsers (If the link does not work, copy the address to your browser):
Or you can consult the video tutorials published by the Spanish Data Protection Agency: http://www.youtube.com/user/desdelaaepd
To find out more about cookies: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
If you wish to make a complaint regarding the processing of your data, you can contact the Catalan Data Protection Authority: www.apdcat.cat
If you wish to contact us in relation to our cookies' policy, you can do so by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Processing by third parties and international transfers.